Setting up your Tags:
Go to Settings>Quotes
Enter Text to be used for Tag & Click Add
You will be prompted to select a color for your tag.
- You can enter a custom hex code if you prefer a custom color other than those provided
- Changing the color of existing tags - Click on the tag, and you'll be shown the above prompt to edit the tag color.
- Text color - (A light or dark text is auto-selected by Quote Ninja based on the color you choose)
- Delete a Tag - In this settings tab, click on the X next to the tag. NOTE: This will remove this tag from all existing quotes.
Using Tags on a Quote
Simply click on the tag that you want activated on the quote.
These tags will now show in the inbox view, and will allow you to run advanced filters based on tags active on a quote.
To filter by Tag, click on Filter Quotes, and select the tag(s) you'd like to filter by:
*Note that if you select multiple tags only quotes with ALL those selected tags will be shown.
Advanced Usage of Tags as Buttons when Combined with the Quote Ninja API
- Note that this requires an enterprise level subscription
- We provide a hook for when a tag is activated, and de-activated so all your tags can be used as custom buttons within QN to trigger certain workflows.
- ie: A "Send to CRM" tag can send specific quote data to your CRM, or a "Email to Territory 1 Rep" can send a specific email w/ data from the quote to a specific territory rep.