If you have just installed Quote Ninja, and are finding that your product search, and checkout links are not working, then there is a very high probability that your store is still in preview mode.
Take a look at this article that walks through quickly "launching" your store, and using Maintenance mode instead of the preview mode.
Your store is not in preview mode, and search is still not working.
- You likely have a theme compatibility issue. Reach out to us, and we can help get this worked out.
Search and Checkout Link are not working, and store is not in preview mode
- If you installed before mid-2018, and updated your theme recently, you're likely missing the requisite code for your new theme. We'll update you to the newest version so you don't have this issue again ;-) Our new scripts are all managed via the API and don't require code in your theme files.
Search is working but not your Checkout Link
- This is usually indicative of a Blueprint store that doesn't have the checkout link code installed. Check that you have all code snippets from your dashboard installed, or just shoot us a chat for help.
Your search is working, but too many products are returned when I run a search
- Our search is an exact copy of what BC will show, and utilizes the BC product search engine.
- Try putting the sku in quotes ie "Brown-XL-Socks" and it should return a single exact match result, assuming the item exists and is visible.